Please check the conditions of each offer on the website.
Offers are only valid to members of The Restaurant Club and guests dining with them.
The Restaurant Club offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers unless stated otherwise.
The Restaurant Club offers are available for walk-ins and bookings made directly with the restaurant (not on Open Table or similar).
The Restaurant Club card cannot be used for groups larger than six unless stated otherwise by the restaurant. Some restaurants specify only two or four diners. Please check each offer carefully.
The Restaurant Club Card is not generally valid on bank holidays, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day or on celebration days ie Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day. There may be exceptions – please check with the restaurant.
Offers on Partners are only available on an individual basis.
Offers are only valid on a la carte menu unless stated otherwise.
Offers are only valid when food is purchased – they are not valid only on drinks unless stated otherwise.
Please check the details of the offer on the day you intend to visit the restaurant as offers are subject to change at any time.
Offers are not valid for private dining.
Please inform the restaurant that you wish to claim the offer before asking for the bill.
The Restaurant Club cannot be held responsible if a Restaurant, Caterer or Partner does not uphold the offer stated on the website.
BUYING THE CARD
The Restaurant Club card is valid for one year from the date of issue. Please allow seven working days for your card to arrive. The Restaurant Club card is for the member’s personal use and is non-transferable. If buying a card for someone else, that person is deemed to be the member. You may be asked to provide ID when presenting the card. The card will automatically renew 365 days after purchase, at a cost of £30, and you will be sent a new card. We will email you a reminder towards the end of the subscription period to advise you of the details of the new subscription, how to cancel and the deadline by which this must be done. Cancellations after this date will be subject to a £3.50 admin fee. We will not be liable for any non-receipt of an email from us. If the card has already been sent out refunds will only be given if the card is returned to us by recorded delivery within seven days of receipt, minus a £3.50 admin fee. You must inform us if your email address or street address change.
RESTAURANTS, CATERERS AND PARTNERS
The list of restaurants, caterers and other services where you can use your card is continually being added to and updated. We cannot guarantee the inclusion of any restaurant or other service for the entire duration of your membership period. Please check the website before visiting a venue to make sure that it is still part of the scheme.
There is a postage, packing and admin fee of £3.50 for replacement cards.
Members of The Restaurant Club are eligible to write reviews and we would love you to do so! Please note the guidelines below.
1. You need to be logged in to write a review.
2. Try and keep your review to under 75 words.
3. All reviews will be monitored by us before publication. As The Restaurant Club is a co-operative with our restaurants, if a restaurant objects to a review we will have remove to it. Whilst this gives the restaurants the opportunity to remove any negative reviews, we will make it very clear to them that a balance of reviews will be relied upon and trusted more by our members and likely lead to more bookings for the restaurants.
4. Nothing libellous will be published.
5. Please refrain from using profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language or other non-family-friendly content.
6. Reviews must be based on the diner’s experience, not second-hand information or hearsay.
7. Reviews written by ownership or management posing as consumers will not be accepted. Current or past employees or anyone associated or related to employees of an establishment listed on our site are not allowed to post reviews.
8. Commercial e-mail addresses and contact information are not allowed in reviews, nor is promotional material of any kind.
NOTES FOR RESTAURATEURS
The review facility on The Restaurant Club website is a great opportunity for members to share their experiences, both good and bad, with other members. This is also a fantastic opportunity for our restaurants to access feedback. If you object to a review on our site, we will discuss this with you and, if necessary, we will remove it. However, research indicates that members are more likely to visit a restaurant if there are a number of balanced reviews than if all reviews are positive. Please bear this in mind when reading the reviews; if a restaurant only has great reviews then our members are less likely to trust them.